Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've been tagged...

Thanks, Julie! 8-)

I'm supposed to tell 7 random things about myself. Here goes.

1. I have an incredible husband.

2. I had the largest baby (9lb, 1oz) and the two smallest babies (6 lb, 1 oz - 6 lb, 2 oz) in my family. And I am very fortunate to be able to say that I "had" all three of them. That is a rare things with twins these days.

3. Scrapbooking is my "fun side" of life.

4. I have been to all but 4 of the 50 states. Arizona, New Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska.

5. It has been 1 year, 1 month and 3 days since I nearly lost my life in an emergency - which then resulted in a major surgery that I am still recovering from. But I'm here!! 8-)

6. I told Nathan that I would NEVER date him, much less marry him. Look at me now! lol

7. I will be working 6 days a week for the next 2 and a half weeks. Good luck seeing any action on my blogs!

Seven people...

1. Melodie
2. Lizzy
3.
Time has run out - have to get out the door for work. Sorry. Will try to come back to this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the new default picture of u && nathan

love you :D

Dawn