Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just for you, my dear sister!


After much complaining and hateful remarks from a family member of mine, I have finally given you ONE new picture to look at! lol


Okay, make it one more -- this was taken on the porch of one of the cabins in Cade's Cove. These are our best buds that are with us.

Me and my beautifuls.

Awww...I love my family. Not sure that I could be any more lucky than I already am. ("lucky" being used here even though I know it has nothing to do with that)


Ok, whew. If the sis still isn't happy, then I'm afraid her anger rests inside herself. lol "...coming in fine..."!!

9 comments:

Missy said...

oh my word! oh my word!!! oh my word!!! I am literally shocked! Thank you for taking time out of your hecticness to post something new besides you and Marci. I love you guys, but that picture was getting old!!!

Love your pics! Looks like you had a great time. I haven't been there in years. It seemed like for a while that is the only place we went. In one year we were there 4 times. lol! But the last time we were there was when I was 8 months pregnant...with Caden!!! lol!

Thank you, dearie!!! loads and loads of love and best wishes are on your way. Or as those dumb forwards would say...something good will happen to you in 8 minutes. lol! Love you...

Missy said...

oh man...i forgot to say it the first time.

wanna guess what it is?! 8-)

Myranda said...

Something says I know what it is! Spare yourself!!

Missy said...

Okay...I am ready for another one now!!! lol! JK...if it goes as before I only have about another 6 months to wait. I will continue to check daily! Seriously...I really do. Just wanting for a glimpse of your lovliness!!!

Missy said...

I was looking at the "old" pictures again and I noticed that at the bottom of the post you said something that rings dear and clear to my heart. Bless you, sister! lol...coming in fine!!!
8-)

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Hey, Myranda. Like the pics!

Missy said...

Okay...do I have to get mean again?!!! You have had many things happen recently that you could blog about! So...as N would say...hut, hut, hut!!!

Missy said...

how about another..."just for you, my dear sister" post?!

Dawn said...

I think it's time for a new one too, I honestly check daily & always get saddened.