Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SCREEEEAAAMMMMM!

8-)

It really isn't that bad, but I just want you all to know that my 5 year old has found the sustain pedal on the piano and I have listened to "Mary had a little lamb" and "God is so Good" at least 472 times today all while never letting up on the pedal.

And even more up to date; Jackson is now singing both songs with him with Treyton telling him where he messes up...all while continuously holding down the sustain pedal!

I do so love my life - really!

3 comments:

sankey family said...

I cracked up laughing at this! I so relate - I listened to Amazing Grace and God is so Good strummed!!!(with a vengence) many times on the guitar yesterday by my darling 10 year old. I also was coerced into singing to accompany him most of those many!! times...can you just hear me reaching for the high notes on Amazing Grace in G?!! I hope no neighbors were walking by. LOL

Clarissa said...

Hey, at least you know your kids have talent! See you should be so proud! My mom had to listen to me screach on the clarinet and when you can't hit the note, SCREACH is exactly what it sounds like!

By the way I have tons of pics that need scrapbooked now that Jocelyn is here, so let me know when you reschedule!

montanahikergirl said...

I feel so honored to have been there when this happened! Sorry that you have to keep listening! LOL!