Monday, March 31, 2008

An open invitation to all...

Hey, there! It is spring - and I have yet to have a crop this year. I'm so sorry to those of you that are missing it. I am missing it horribly, but there have been so many things that have just not allowed it to happen. Oh, well.

Just letting you know that the next crop will be scheduled for April 11th. I hope as many of you as possible can make it. I enjoy having you here in my home to do one of my favorite things.

Again, the specifics are the same. $5.00. Bring a drink if you would like and you are welcome to bring a snack to share, but it isn't a requirement. I always add this so that those who choose not to bring something don't feel like they did something wrong if they get here and others have brought something along. Also, bring any and all supplies that you would want to use. The crops start at 6:30p and go strong until midnight. You may come and go as you please.

Please send this email along to any friend that you would like to invite. Everyone is welcome here. I do need to know (thank you for doing this for me) who is coming by Thursday the 10th. However, I am usually always able to fit one more in if someone forgets or has a change of plans.

Feel free to call me or email with any questions.

Scrapfully,
Myranda

330.806.6964

1 comment:

sankey family said...

I want to come but...
I'll be there in spirit!
Happy scrapping. love you, mel