Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ta-Ta for now!

And so we are off to New York City (yay) for a few days. We have a wedding to attend there. One of Nathan's best friends is getting married. Jada is the Flower Girl and Jackson is the Ring Bearer. They are so very excited. Jada keeps telling him little bits of info of how it will happen and what to do. She acts like she is the pro since she was already in a wedding. LOL.

Anyway, I will have my computer with me (have to...home-based business...must be available) so I can still have email access and may check in on my blog while we are gone.

Better run. Excited. Loads of things to do. Will leave tonight and be back Sunday sometime.

This will also be a time where Nathan's entire immediate family will be together. Always so very fun - I expect many, many laughs! And many, many hours of lost sleep! 8-)

Love to all!!

Expect pictures when I return. 8-)

6 comments:

Tamra said...

Have a great time! Will you get to sight-see at all?

Missy said...

Hi, Meggie. I hope you guys have a great time. Be safe! Love...

Tamra said...

Myranda,
Go to www.kraftfoods.com and type Speedy Chicken Stir-Fry in the search box. You will find the recipe there!

sankey family said...

I'm jealous - I want to go to NYC so bad. Have a wonderful time - I love you!
Melodie

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time - I've always wanted to visit New York City. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Lori said...

Have a great time, that is such a neat city to visit. Take lots of pics for us! :)