Friday, August 15, 2008

Riding, Roping and .....

Revitalizing family time...yup, we are off to the Millersburg Fair Rodeo tonight. 4th straight year. All the boys can think about is whether they will be able to ride the sheep tonight. We will see...Daddy says yes if we get there in time. I think they are already pre-selected though.

They can ride them - as long as they promise me it won't bring a future of cowboy hats, cowboy boots and belt buckles. LOL! Not a thing wrong with all those things - just not how I see them 10 years from now. ...brings a smile to my face...

3 comments:

Kara Plank said...

Oh come on! I am just WAITING for cowboy hats, boots, and buckles! I just bought cowboy room decor for Clayton's big boy room that will probably not even be needed for a few years! lol

Unknown said...

Yes Sometimes I wish we were still there or at least closer to come and visit!Jodi

Brenda said...

I remember when your husband was all decked out in cowboy attire! He's come a long way!:)