Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tell me to go clean!!!

I have to get away from here and get my house cleaned. My crop is tomorrow night and I have to get everything cleaned and then set up all the tables and chairs. I think we are really going to have a good turnout. Hopefully no one changes their mind. I'm really excited about it.

I don't have much to say today. Just that I am so enjoying everyone's blogs. Keep up the great work!

Here is a pic I took of the kids. It is awfully cold here. The high on Tuesday was 13 and the high on Sunday is 11. Brrrrr!!

Back to you.....

Melodie, if everyone else was as big of a fan of my work as you are - then I would have a booming business. You are a bit biased I think, but I'm okay with. Makes me feel good! 8-)

Brenda - get started again. It is so fun. I'm sure that you need something fun to add to your life!! 8-) Really, I do know that life gets a little busy. When we were building and after my surgery I took months off. I'm glad to be back at it. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Julie, Thanks so much for starting a blog. I love seeing all the pics!!! I would be happy to make you a planner. Just let me know.

Leanna, I'm so glad I could help you come to that decision!! 8-) I'm glad you have a blog, too! Love seeing all the pics and you do a great job with it.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

You have cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Hi Myranda..glad were talkn agian..and the kids r gettn so big..did missy have another baby or something cuz i saw where u said sumthin bout a caden (which is wat i want to name mi future son)

I Love U

Dawn <3

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! They are all just darling. By the way, I like the way you think! Jada and Bryce would be the perfect couple!
Now we just have to make sure they think the same :-)