Friday, May 18, 2007

Women of Worth Retreat

This is what we did for hours last night - PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!! Just because we did it for hours doesn't mean we actually feel comfortable with it all. I really thought Marci and Anthony should have traveled all the way back over here to help!!! 8-)








We had fun though - trying to figure out Mama's new toy seems to have even Nathan baffled. We didn't have the correct book though so that didn't help. It is an incredible piano - and if we had had the book it would have been even more fun!!




I am leaving today at 3 and will be back Sunday afternoon. I am so excited. Lori is going with me and we are going to have a blast. Maybe I will see some of you there.

bak2u...

>>>Julie, maybe someday you can come visit and we could go there together. It is a blast.

>>>Mel, it is!

>>>Nancy, it is called Massillon Recreation Center. It is like the Y kind - except quite a bit bigger with more options. http://massillonohio.com/parks/reccenter.htm
>>>Janella - thanks for watching. Your blog looks great - and I enjoy looking at it.
>>>Thanks, Leanna. We so enjoyed you being here. Hopefully it isn't 2 more years till you come back.

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

The Women of Worth Treat sounds fun and encouraging...wish I could attend. I'm sure that your sister Melodie does too. =) That is one that that we missionary ladies miss. Your kids are sooo cute. I'm assuming that y'all are singing for the Retreat...how neat. I thought that your husband did a good job making your Mother's Day card. =) My husband isn't into scrapbooking himself, but since he's an artist, HE LOVES what I do with it, and loves looking at the end results. Isn't scrapbooking so fun? And he usually makes my cards too, which I love.

Love, Heather =)
http://dickinsonfam.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I really wanted to go to the Women of Worth Retreat this year - especially when I found out your family was singing!! I haven't been since 2002. If I remember right, you were pregnant with Treyton. My, how time flies! Hope you enjoy the Retreat. Maybe I'll get to go next year.

Anonymous said...

im deletin mi blog cuz i never get comments. && idk if ppl are even readin it. but i guess if i still get have a computer ill read urs.

dawn