Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Back to you....

Hi, Kim. I will try to get some pics of the house on here in the next few days. Nice hearing from you - Been to Cord lately?

Hey, Mel - Thanks for visiting. I found your blog yesterday. Cool! Did you see that I linked to it on my page?

Dolly!!! Hi, girlie. Glad you got my Christmas card. I never know exactly what to do when I send mail out of the country.

Sissy - LOL!! Hey. Thanks for bringing that up. Treyton and Jada are some better - JC is still really sick. They sleep or lay all day long.


Anth - After I contacted Marc, Gerald, Neal and Scott, I finally realized it must have been you. Sorry - it took a while to remember you!!

Heather - I am so happy to hear from you! I already love my Cricut and I have only played with it for a few minutes one time. Can't wait to get it out and really learn it!! Come back often!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA??? well...ok....I see how ya are....see if I EVER check out your blog again....I have cried my eyes out!!! I really think you were just kidding that you didn't remember me....you were kidding right?? RIGHT??? Answer me when I talk to you!!! Please? I'm sorry...I just get sooo scared....FINE BE THAT WAY!!!...I'm sorry....

Myranda said...

You are so incredibly retarded!!!

Anonymous said...

It really hurts to hear such hateful things from a friend, let alone a family member, much less a SIS in LAW!!! Sometimes the harsh words just seem to cut thru my heart like a hot knife thru cold butter....I know I know that sounded dumb...but now do you see where I am coming from? Oh the pain!