Thursday, January 25, 2007

Winter Wonderland!

From the inside of course. It is gorgeous. I know a lot of you have been having this for a few weeks, but this is the most we have had this year. And probably the longest stretch of cold weather as well. 50's and 60's in January just don't get it. Love snow - but I am more than ready for it to be over after a while.

If you look closely - you can actually see some of the snowflakes. They are huge - and just slowly falling. Kind of like tumbling through the air. So pretty.

While I was taking this picture below, I never even saw Jackson standing there looking out. So cute. They love the snow and Treyton can't wait to go skiing.


Hope you are all doing good. Aunt Paulette - did you get those cabinets all finished? If so, you need a full week break!!

LOVE!

1 comment:

sankey family said...

Oh my goodness - how beautiful. I miss that so much and wish I were right there with you enjoying that snow. The thermometer just hit 70 here so....you can see why I'm missing it.
love you, melodie