Friday, January 5, 2007

Good Morning!



It is another morning. Another time to be thankful. Another time to be with my kids. Another time to do LAUNDRY!! Another time to think about what I HAVE TO MAKE FOR SUPPER! Yep, I have not been out of this house for days - and it shows, huh? The kids have been sick so I haven't been anywhere. I am ready to get out a little bit! I did talk to one of my really great friends last night on the phone for a while -so that helped. She didn't even know she was helping when she called. What a great friend! Thanks, Pam!

I have the itch to take pictures. Why? Who knows! I just love taking pics. I don't really have anything to take pics of - the kids get sick of it and Nathan is at work. If I could take the kids to the park then I would be able to take pics of stuff there. I could bundle them up, I suppose, but what fun would that be? It's not all that cold, but with Jack still being pretty sick..... Oh, well. I better just settle for another day at home!

I did get the house all cleaned yesterday. LOVE that feeling! I need to go get the pork chops out of the freezer for tonight. I will brown them and then put them in Chicken Broth in the crock pot for a few hours. Yum!
The pics are of a recent card that I did for a friend - for him to give to his wife! I liked how it turned out. I love the fact that he is okay with however I do it. He seems to always like it. It would be cool if more people would order cards. I really like doing that.

Love!

Back at you...

Collette - It was so nice to hear from you. I will pass your messages on. Thanks to my incredible sister for bragging on me - love her to death, but I'm not sure about all she says! 8-) I checked out Shari's page. LOVE her style of SBing! Will comment there, soon. Come back - I was excited to see you here.

Thanks, Melodie! I love it, too. Glad to hear someone else likes it as well!

Anth - I posted back to you on yesterdays post. You know, if you get all freaky on me, I have the control to block people. LOL! Scary, huh?

Pam!!! Thanks so much for checking out my blog and for calling last night. I was feeling pretty boxed in, but you helped so much. If I remember right, you have pulled me through some other tough moments!! 8-) Thanks! See you Saturday!

No comments: