Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I finally made something...

I made some thank you cards yesterday. I had several people that I needed to thank for stuff and I had some store-bought cards, but I took the time to actually make them. I'm so glad I did. I had a lot of fun doing them. I know it probably doesn't mean as much to those getting them as it does to me, but I love doing it.

They all basically were the same -just different papers. In fact - some were the very same papers so I only posted two different ones here.


Back to you...

TARA!! I've been looking for you! So glad you found me! I was so excited to see you had posted. I have looked and looked at your blog. So excited about your house. I may just have to do that 50's thing in one of our houses!! Loved it! Come back soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandie! I loved those cards! are those real stitches or are they rub-ons?Good job!! Heather Loper